Thursday, May 14, 2009

Much better...

So after my last rant on here, I thought I'd let everyone know that things have gotten better! I finally realized that the people that are so quick to judge and say hurtful things are just not worth the time. So they will receive none of mine! (Well, no more after this, I mean!)

Today was great! I subbed at the Area Learning Center in Melrose and took the kids bowling. Actually, they took me... Since the school doesn't have a gym, all of their physical education is done outside, if the weather permits. After so many days of kickball, the teachers started walking the Junior and Senior High kids down to Melrose Bowl. Today was the big day this week, and it just so happened that their normal gym teacher was absent! (She wasn't even the one I was supposed to be subbing for!) So, I took the kids and even though I wasn't able to get in on the game, it was a blast watching them have fun.

This weekend is the dreaded marriage course in St. Cloud. I'm not worried about the class, but about missing my beautiful little man, Gavin, all day!! Two days in a row without my tiny stud is going to be Hell.... I'm just looking forward to coming back and getting some Gav-ttention... :)

The agenda for this evening, you ask?
*Eat some dinner with my boys
*Listen to the CD for the marriage course and fill out study guide
*Clean this place up! West Central Education tomorrow!!
*Run on the treadmill
*Finish the order for the invitations
*Fill out job application at the hospital
*Take my sleepy butt to bed!!!!

Alas, the morning will come too soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment