Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time for a change?

This is a blog of frustration. In recent events, I have been encouraged by many people to change. In my own defense (because those people that one would expect to stand up for me have totally done the reverse and attacked me.. but mostly behind my back) I am saying "HELL NO!" If you really don't like me, my attitude, personality, or anything else, then stay away from me. So, stay away from me if all you have to offer is your judgement and negativity. You have absolutely no idea where I came from or how my attitude has gotten me through situations. Don't try to drag me down in your attempts to be perfect. I am content being outspoken, feisty, a bit hard to swallow, and very opinionated. I am not changing.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't Obama campaigning about Change? And don't you support Obama? So shouldn't you really change? :)

    You know I love ya......

    ReplyDelete